Saturday, April 15, 2006

so in the end the cycling session was cancelled cause there were dark clouds and it was almost gonna rain.

End up from going to sentosa we ended up at town! =)

but it didn't rain in the end! We should have just went on with the plan! Cause ruben msg me to say I could take sky tower for free!! ugh. So sad! but after hearing what my sis has said! I think I can just jolly well give up the idea of sitting!

My legs would even give way when I'm at the 3rd storey of PS?! I can never walk near the glass panel! It has gotta be the inside path! So I might as well just forget it! Or maybe I would just go sit for the fun of having fun?!

I'm never gonna overcome my phobia of heights! Never in the past, not now and probably not even in future! Oh probably I did overcome it the other time. But it was taken away. So the old fears are back together with new fears.

Anyways we went to town, and I sort of didn't shop? why sort of? cause I bought 2 pairs of black ball earrings!

oh! I saw 2 bags from CK tangs! And I don't care! I'm getting it! That's it!

And I had a sinful indulgence today! I had fried mars bar! But it was a total fab! And we went to "spize" for dinner. we had prata, I had nasi padprik, a plate of baby kailian, basket of fries and tom yam soup!

So concluded! I'm gonna put on weight! But I'm just glad that there's such a thing call skipping! So it's gonna be extra sit-ups and skipping!

No comments: