Thursday, April 06, 2006

That's it for a day... 24 hours is soon gonna passed just like that. It's gonna be friday again tml. And what did I do the whole day??

I woke up had my breakfast and then started to rot till like late noon... Headed to NTUC to buy the bbq food. And it was freaking hell raining! Bought lots of food for them. Thank God there was mailina who offer to help me or else I would not have manage it alone. It was like darn heavy la!

Well I spent like a total of almost 300 bucks for this chalet!! it's gonna be over that amount after tml... cause there are still other things to buy!! Haiz... so many things to do man!

I still have to wake up super early to buy the stuff and marinate the chicken... ugh! I just don't wanna hear any complains... I hope not man... I'm not in the mood for such things.

The chalet is tml already and I'm not looking forward to it for some reasons...

I really wonder sometimes how do old people know that their time are gonna be up soon. And I recall one incident about my grandma. There was this once when Jess's mum stay over at my house when she came back from perth. There was this afternoon she went out and came back shortly after that. And on that very night, something happen to my grandma. Her blood pressure was too low and she couldn't react. After awhile she recovered and she said she knew something would happen when my aunt went out and came home after that.

That was the period of time when she went in and out of hosipital...

It's just so sad to know that you are gonna leave your loved ones soon. I know she will be home but sometimes I still miss her lots...

No comments: