Thursday, April 20, 2006

outing with my "bitches"

Okies won't call them my bitches or maybe I shouldn't! My brothers then.
Yup I met up with ruben,halim and kar heng on sunday cause they wanted to get some stuffs from mustafa. The initial plan was BMW (bus, mrt and walk) but thank God it rain so ruben drove. =D

Met up with halim at Bugis and after an hour of shopping we headed to Little India.

I was craving for indian food the night before. And It was so coincidently that halim was craving for it too!

And so dinner was settled at a indian restaurant called Anjappar something! I had my FIRST traditional indian food~!

Took some photos while waiting.

This self-to-claim handsome guy is ruben! Besides andrew, he's the second person who does that.


Halim! Who got molested at mustafa centre by a bulgarla! He felt super depressed! And the rest of us? Just couldn't stop laughing! Now I know what kind of person he attract!
I should have just took a photo of his expression at that moment! When he came running to me. "JOCELYN!! Wo bei mo le!!"
And it's just hahahaha...


I don't know why that thing on his hand but that's kar heng!

And the usual me who doesn't like to take photo when ruben tries to.

In the end I decided to just let him take a side view of me!


Ok this was what I ordered! Anjappar popular non-veg something. It was fab man! The curry was woah! Hot and spicy! just the kind I like. And I didn't know there was actually a way to eat the whole thing! There were 4 kinds of curry and I had to follow the tradition!

And like I say! Since we are having traditional indian food! We should just all go tradition! I decided to eat with my fingers! Since the girl is already using her hands! the guys can't lose out! They dumped their forks and spoons!

Look at that man! I bet it was totally obscene! But who cares! I enjoyed! you should try! And I mean the traditional way! oh btw! Kar heng and I were the only chinese there!

No comments: