Monday, April 24, 2006

Looking at my plate of fruits(kiwi,papaya and dragonfruit), I feel guilty and sad.

Guilty cause the plate of fruits was specially cut for me by my mum. I was bathing and when I came out I saw the plate of fruits nicely placed on the plate. I just hated myself. I think back about the way I treat her. I realise that no matter how heated the argument is between she and me, I can't bring myself to hate her.

I think it's her way of showing concern cause I just told her about the rejection letter I got from NTU. yes I got rejected. Ok I wouldn't deny that I'm upset when I finally confirm things and I did cried a little. Just tears in my eyes.

As usual I called my aunt to tell her about it. I cried like mad! It wasn't about the rejection letter. But it's about telling her the news. When I got my O's results, I cried too when I called her. Anything regarding academic, I would always cry whenever I tell her.

But anyways life still has to go on. I'm looking for other alternatives now. Diploma in education. I'm starting to think if this is what I really wanna do. Or rather what does God wants me to do.

On sat, before I receive the letter I actually went to this website. it's the hillsong international leadership college.

I'm not exactly very sure. But what I know is that I need to look for a job quickly. I can't continue staying home like that. It's either I go help my mum and I've got to look for schools.

No comments: