Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Finally I'm photo blogging again! I have not done it for ages!! Cause I'm simply too lazy!! And these were taken during the chalet! And it was time for revenge after waiting for about 2 years!! And it's specially plan for you my dear jermaine!

Prepartion for the big time!! The thing below the blanket is a big box! It's her present! We are sort of decorating it!

Image hosting by Photobucket

A big baby?

Image hosting by Photobucket

I think more like a big crook! =D

Image hosting by Photobucket

Look at her!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Look what we did to Jerm? And I look retarded here!

Image hosting by Photobucket

You look gorgeous! haha...

Image hosting by Photobucket

In the end we were drenched and flouredtoo! But not as bad as her!

And look at her expression! Told ya she will love it!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photos are always deceiving!

Image hosting by Photobucket

And I was defending myself!! I don't lie! Though I look evil here...

Image hosting by Photobucket

We had the fun and laughter. We stil had to clear it... Look at Mar n Jerm and you see how clean I am!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Hiding from us?!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Finally clean! It took us quite awhile to get clean! We had to wash hair for each other!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Signing off with wibowo's butt! Which I promise to make famous! =)

Image hosting by Photobucket

I didn't take the photo! ruiming send it to me from his cam!

No comments: