Thursday, April 27, 2006

Somehow insomia is back to haunt me!

I just can't get to sleep. I'm tired but I had to force.

Anyways I'm feelin g all so bloated now. I wanna shit but I can't! And it's only burps and FARTS!! POOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ok after a whole day of not eating well and trying hard to control my sinful craving. I ate half a bar of crunchie!

argh! shyts!

So it's more skipping, sit-ups and work outs!!!

It's time for a serious diet! Real one! Gosh.

Why can't human just dump those stupid cravings?! Especially when you're in a super duper bad mood!

I'm almost driving myself crazy by forcing myself to go on a diet! And trying to persuade myself that mircales would just happen after a day of work-outs!

Yes I'm the kind who wants results almost immdiately! And I don't wanna spend money on diet pills or slimming programmes. Cause you just have to keep going back for almost the rest of your life~!

So unless I'm rich! Just drop the whole damn idea!

Ok I think I ever mention how much I hated office jobs after my itp at vickers! How disgusting it is? And boring to the max! I would rather get retain in SP for 10 over years! okies I'm joking.

But the funny thing is that I just send out a couple of resume this afternoon~

What to do? Staying home just makes you feel useless.

Man. I really wanna go on a holiday! I long for a holiday with my bitches! But in the eyes of parents you are always still a kid! but maybe next year! Cause I'm going sweden in like 8 weeks time and at the end of the year I might be going to Thailand!

Will plan for trips next year too!

But now it's plans for my future first. I've yet to submit my application for the dip in education. Cause MOE application matter just sucks. I'll just try again with the cca part tml.

I'm not really sure with my decision yet. But I'll just leave it to God. Submit it first, if I'm accepted then it's for me. If not, I'll just look for other things.

No comments: