Tuesday, April 04, 2006

let's see... 1...2...3... hmm... 3 days... I have not blog for 3 days... I'm just totally too tired to come online to do anything. But to just sleep. Good sleep!

I realise that I've been screwing up my life. Sleeping too late... totally so not good for health! Therefore i decided to change my life! Sleep early wake up earlier than before! I woke up at 11 today k!! That's a new record! for the recent weeks...

And I'm feeling so much better now. Ok... for now updates about my life.

Hollaback crew semi-finals were last sat. Well we didn't get in but I guess we are quite ok. Took it quite well. I'm quite ok. We were try again next year.

But it's cool. Good experience for most of us.

It was a long day man!! Really long day. Totally exhausted and I slept the earliest ever since exams period till now! I slept at 9+...

So well for the rest of the days, it's just normal. Sunday was church and then home to sleep... It's just basically sleep this few days! cause I'm really tired.

If anyone of you had tried to contact me on sunday and you can't I'm really sorry... I wasn't in the mood to answer any calls or reply any msg.

I'm just not in the mood to entertain anyone for the moment, letting alone knowing new people.

For those who I have lost my temper too. I'm just really sorry.

Well you guys know me. written on my face and expressed by my voice! I'm such a person.

Perharps I'll blog more tml. I'm tired...

No comments: