Saturday, April 15, 2006

once again I'm eating like a stupid darn pig! I've been eating lots and lots...

I just finished a pack of mee pok dry, oh well with a little leftovers, and now i'm eating a pack of pumpkin cake! =D

And I have not poo yet since ytd cause it's not coming out! And I feel so oh-so-bloated now.

Oh wait! My poo-poo seems to have heard me, I think I'll have to let poo-poo out soon.

Done with pumpkin! It's my recent crave! I can simply have another one. But there needs to be some control there.

Oops excuse me! I just burped! ;)

okies well anyways it was good friday yesterday, went to church in the morning. Wanted to go visit my grandma's grave but it was raining cats and dogs! So we had no choice but to postpone it to sunday. And I left my stalk of daisy at church cause I was too lazy to bring it with me cause I was going out.

So my aunt, pastor, sisters and I headed to crystal jade for lunch... Woah we had lots of food and I had my bowl of wanton noodles! haha... we had dimsum... can't remember all their names but there were altogether 7 items and 3 on each plate... so imagine 5 pple and we each had a main course.

But I ate the most but I wasn't filling full! haha... But well I had to stop cause I hate the feeling of reaching the brink!

Seems like the weather is kind of good today, just hope it doesn't rain! Cause i'm going cycling.

I went jogging the other night! It was totally taking my life! I hate jogging to the max!! Totally to the max! I can't motivate myself to run! But I can motivate myself to swim more laps and skip like 1000 times or more a day!

we jogged from our house to ikea, not too far, but I'm glad we made it! The feeling was fab!

But still jogging is definitely not an exercise that I would stick to! Skipping is better!

I took a little break cause poo-poo has to come out.

Now I'm feeling abit sleepy.

Oh ok I think my shopping habits are coming back soon. I was being forced to go out by my cousin's gf and sister the other day. And I bought a skirt, a jacket, a ring and 2 tops! But one of them was for my aunt! see I'm such a nice biatch.

And yesterday I bought a pair of black sneakers! Finally! From converse $30! It was cheap cause the converse at bugis is closing down so it's having a sales! Better go grab it before it closes k! My sneaker cost $60 initially. So it's a good grab.

See the reason why I try to coop myself at home all these while. I just had to cause I can't shop! And I DEFINITELY CAN'T window shop!! So staying home is the best decision! Considering the fact that I already have lots of stocks at home.

No comments: