Thursday, August 12, 2004

After school, went to the band room to get the poster and ticket design for Ms Hope... But when I went to SAA, She's not there so went back to the band room....

Stayed there to practice for abt 2 hrs... Waiting for Alan to come to go see Ms Hope together... But it was horrible when we see her... Can't believe she actually can tell us... Don't whether she should invite people or help publicise for us... Just becoz of that NDOC performance!! Hello! We only manage to practice on tuesday evening and wednesday morning... While the actual performance is on wednesday afternoon... What can you get Ms Hope!! Alan and I was like telling her that we have practice for this concert for abt 2 mths and for that performance 2 days... She still give that kind of reaction... Can't be bother... Main motive now is to get the concert done! And of coz with good results!

After seeing Ms Hope went to have dinner with Alan and some of the freshies... Was waiting for Jermaine to go home but end up she not going home... So I went home to change first then go meet them to watch concert... It 's by Kasetart University Wind Symphony... They are from Thailand... They are really good man! They sound good! played well.... what else... I don't know...

But fot the first half I was struggling to keep awake... Coz I was very tired and the pieces they played was quite slow... Well I managed to keep myself awake... The second half was better... But sad that they didn't prepare encore piece... But the Trombone players did played a song called "Jambalaya"... Good! Nice song! Like that song alot!

After concert, went to Lau Pa Sat with some of the band members to have dinner... Bet all of them are starving... Joelly, Xue Chun, Yiting and me share our food... Then took a cab home...

I'm dead beat now... But I'm too tired to know what's tired already... In fact, I don't feel sleepy but my body is tired...

Guess I'm taking things easier now... Since they don't appreciate what I do for them... I don't see why I should contiune... Or drop tears becoz of them... Or drop tears when I say I'm getting to hate them... Seriously I'm getting more and more emotionless towards them already... It's as if there's no more feelings there...

Haiz... don't talk about such unhappy things now... Just had a wonderful time just now... hehe... Had a great talk with him... hehe....

Off to sleep already... Nitez!

No comments: