Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Sorry guys... Have not been blogging recently... Coz I'm very tired after I reached home... My eyes just can't fall in front of the computer... I would feel giddy after that....

The whole of last week was terrible... My schedule was really killing me... I hadn't have enough rest...

Monday school was from 11-3... Then had band prac at 6.30pm... Can't remember what I did in between... Ohya... I went to work out with Zai... Did some prac before that and studying...

Tuesday- school was from 11-5... Thank God! My MA lecturer had to go for a course or else school will start at 9... Then due to the string's performance on thursday, we had to rehearse on wednesday... Band prac was brought forward to tuesday...

Wednesday school was abit better... Had lessons at 9 but lesson at 11 was cancelled... So that calls it a day for school... Went to Jurong point to get "school of rock"... Did abit of shopping with my friends... Bought a really big pencil box... Wait till u see it... It's really big... And it's cheap... Is 2 for $5... Head back to school to pack the percussion "cupboard"... the scores was in a mess... Everything was in a mess... Couldn't stand it so decided to pack... Thank God Muru, Alan, Bernard and Joelly were there to help... Managed to pack the stuff in abt an hour... It looks neater now... And I feel as if a burden is off my shoulder...

Had rehearsal with the stirngs... My god they are terrible!!! So dis-organised! There are 10 over people on the string to help set up and they took like more than an hour!!! We waited from 3+ till 6... But lucky they did "Carmen Suite" first... Or else we have to wait till 9+...

Thursday... A BLAW DAY!! Had 5 hours of BLAW... 11-2(tutorial), 3-5(lecture)... Heavy!! By the time it was 3.30, I can't take it anymore... We actually have excuse letter from 12pm but decided not to use it... Coz I think it's useless... Going there early is just a waste of time only... They will still delay the time... And true enough... When I was there at 5, they got nothing done... I'm so glad I didn't skip lessons... Was the actual peformance day... I'm so glad everything is over... But I was quite angry... Let's not talk abt it... It's over anyway...

Friday... School was 9-5... long day... Nothing much happen I guess... Can't remember... After school went home for dinner and rest awhile before going to teach... from 9-10.30...

By the time Saturday come, I was already very weary... I was exhausted... I've been waking up 8+,9+ practically everyday... And my body doesn't seems to be getting enough rest... I don't why I didn't fall... Guess God gave me the strength to carry on and that's why I'm still kicking a life now... Just when I was feeling restless and breatheless... This came to me... Really at the right time..."He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." I think it really gives me the answer... After my mood was better... I'm became to be very tired and busy... But yet I'm happy... And I still can go on...


Had sectionals from 10.30 to ard 2.30... We manage to practice "Overture for Percussion ensemble", "Canon in D", "Whole Tone Fanatasy" and we did the rythm for the drumline... It was written by Raf...

Then after that I went to church for lessons... 4-6... How am I going to concentrate? Was the questions in my mind... But surprisingly... I managed to... I was so high that I was joking and laughing my heads off... guess it's becoz I'm too tired to be tired anymore... get me?

After that stayed in church to practice songs and played on the keyboard... I need more practice... Going to sign back for keyboard lessons again... Met my sister, Meiying for dinner... We went Swenses again!! And she pay again! Lina was there too... I played a joke on them that really scared them... They got really freaked out! And they chose not to believe me... I told them that I was not my parents' biological daughter... It was so funny to see the expressions on their face... They beg me to not joke with them... hehe... Take it easy man!

Ohya... In order for our food to digest... We decided to walk home from Chinatown... I know that sounds crazy... But that sth more crazy... While walking home... We went past this pub that was having bbq outside... it's just beside the road... All of us were like why are they bbq-ing here? And Lina just said happy birthday... The guy heard it and he asked us whether we want some food... We told him we didn't want it... And he kept pestering us... So we walked faster! But you know what!!! He started chasing after us with the food and ask us to help him!! He's totally out of his mind!!! Of coz we run away and shouted to him that we don't want... Guess he saw how relunctant we were... that's y he gave up... In the end we still took a cab home....

Sunday
As usual I went to church... I'm so happy... I met up with marilyn!! So happy to see her... Supposed to study but end up we went to K-ster... hehe... That stupid girl... Take so many photos of both of us... Then not satisfied with every shoots...



No comments: