Sunday, August 22, 2004

Sorry guys... Always seeing the same old thing... Have been very busy recently... Too tired to blog already... One week has just passed like that! SO FAST!!

Monday
Nothing much... Just school and then band...

Tuesday
Was a terrible and tiring day... It was the graduation performance day... We had 3 sessions from morning till evening... Even though we have long breaks in between... It's the humidity and the perspiriation that is making us weary... Finally the thing ended at 7+... Carried instruments back to the band room... Then slack for awhile... Then cut the percussion concert tickets! From 8+ to 10... Couldn't finish cutting it... So some of us brought it home to cut... Ohya Lj was there too... So went to have dinner at Clementi Mac... LJ and gf, Jia hui & Dennis, Muru, Alan, Joelly and me... Reached home about 11+... Then bath then contiune to cut tickets.... Man! I cut till 4am... God I was really half dead when I finished...

Wednesday
Supposed to reached school at 8am to chop the tickets... Then passed it to Alan at 9 then go for lesson... But I couldn't wake up... I was too sleepy to get off my bed! Waited for Alan's call at home but he never call so I thought he didn't go to school too... But he went... Don't know why too... Nvm contiune with my beauty sleep til 12 then wake up and chop the tickets before meeting Zai, Venassa and jermaine for sushi...

Luckily Alan and Muru didn't go... Or else they were be horrify by the way we eat... We seriously couldn't walk after eating... And Venassa looks as if she's pregnant! haha... Then after that went back to school for sectionals... Venassa, jermaine and me were stoning while doing the storm thingy! Our minds were totally shut off!! So we went to washed our face...

Sian... IBM camp coming... It's on the day of our percussin concert... BUT thanx to Mr Tan... He said the camp shall start with everyone going for our concert!!! HEHE... HURRAY!!!

Thursday
Supposed to practice Samba Classico but don't know why end up only get to practice 30 mins... Haiya... don't want to say... Have this feeling that we were end up not perforning Samba Classico... Ohya... We did the ticketing... there goes the time...

Friday
Had sectionals with Mr Tan... Man terrible! I felt so terrible! He did "Overture for Percussion ensemble" with us... My tears was already coming out when he was correcting me... Tried to hold back my tears for so many times... But it kept coming back... Manage to hold it till the end of sectionals... But when we were on our way home... I couldn't hold it anymore... I stopped at the bridge and broke down... Luckily Jermaine asked me to go off....

Took a cab home... I really poured out to her when we were at the taxi stand... Luckily she was there... Or else I might just wander off everywhere...

Went home finished up the last 3 pages of my BLAW then went to sleep with lots of worries in me...

Saturday
Took my BLAW test... Well not that bad... hope I can passed! Just pray for the best... Went for sectionals after that... Missed out on 3 pieces... Got to buck up... Felt better... Was rather sad when we did the storm thing... Coz of a sentence... Thanx Venassa and Jermaine for helping me in the new rythm...

Finished sectionals at abt 2... Then went for lunch at clementi with Zai, Venassa and Jermaine... Then went for my haircut... Cut my hair short and highlight it... super gold or brown... can't take it man! was super shocked... The price was more shocking!! Nah... don't talk about it...

OHYA!! Finally went for movie!! Finally after ages!! Went to watch "The Notebook" with jermaine... We were sitting at the first row!! But luckily we went! The show was not bad... All the show that we wanted to watch were all selling fast or sold out! But well the show was not bad...

Sunday
Went to church in the morning... Had a meeting on the September and Christmas event... Went to give tuition... I'm so sad! My student say that my hair is ugly and I looked old! I felt so hurt! Then came home to asked my sister, Meichan... What she think of my hair... How contradicting! When I asked her yesterday, how was my hair... She said ok, just not used to my hair colour and hair style...

When I asked her just now, how she think? She said ok... That was the first time... The second time I asked her... If the hair style suits me or not... She say it doesn't suit and the colour too gold!! What the hack! Ain't my closet people supposed to tell me the truth... why is it like that?! why?! I'm really disappointed lor... Feel like crying now...

Just hope that tomorrow people won't start laughing at my hair...

Off to do my tutorial...

No comments: