Friday, August 06, 2004

I'm so sleepy... I feel as if I'm floating in the air... Feeling so drowsy... I'm not having enough sleep and I'm aching all over due to the moving of the percussion instruments on wednesday for the NDOC performance... Thru and forth 4 times...

Had sectionals with Mr Tan yesterday... Only the percussionists... we did two pieces... "My Merry Widow" and "Miss Saigon".... ohya and abit of "October"... I hope they take out "October"...

"Miss Saigon" was still alright... Lucky I'm not playing for this piece or else I'll go deaf in about a few more band pracs... It's fff... And Mr Tan is right!! I'm always afraid to play the gong... It not only hurt my ears but it affects everyone standing near the gong... Especially the mallet players... I'm so sorry guys!! Especially Venassa! She's the first victim!! hehe... And I played like 10 over times... Coz Mr Tan find that It's too soft...

"My Merry widow" was terrible... I screwed up my marimba part!! Totally... I've lots of bar of running notes... And I missed lots of them!! Or rather all of them!! Need lots of practice... IBM is like 42 days time... And there's the percussion ensemble concert... it's in 28 days!! It's in a month time!!! God!!

Finish school at 5 today... Wanted to go to holland v to eat dinner but end up I changed it to Bukit Merah Mac... EEEeeee........ Been eating fast food... so sian...

Then went to watch the play "Army Daze" at Henderson sec... Well, it's not bad but I think there's lots of things to improve on... And I really can't stand the students... They were screaming and shouting!! And trying to be cold... Now I know how irritating I used to be last time... And I was having a terrible headache (due to lack of sleep!)... will tell you why later... Those screaming just makes it worse...

And the second half of the play was like forever... Can't wait for it to end....

Finally it ended... Marilyn and I immediately went off...

Called Alan they all to see if they were still having sectionals or whether they wanna go makan... But they don't want so I came home...

Ohya!! My head is hurting!! It's killing me man!! Tell you why... I didn't go for my BLAW tutorial yesterday... So when I went for lecture, my friend told me that I have to submit the tutorial today... It's a must.. Coz Ms Pat is angry... So I took her word and I did it... I had sectionals and I went for supper with edmund,Muru and Alan... When I reached home is about 11.30... And I did my tutorial till 4 am!! I seriously did it... And I overslept this morning... Lesson was at 10.. i woke up at 9.30... Rushed to school...

Then I went to look for Ms Pat asking her if I could hand up my work on sat... She said it's ok... It's not compulsory!! I was like!!! What the hack!!! Hello! No one told me that!! They said it's a must!! I felt kind of cheated and angry at the same time... Haiz... anyway it's over... So I just submit what I've done...

*oUcH*!!!!!!!!!!!!! my head hurts!!

Sian... Tml I 'll be busy for the whole day... Got song prac in church at 9 am... Then after that rush down for sectionals at 10.30 to 2.30... Then After that give tuition at 4.30... Then got a concert in the evening... Haiz...

Got a test on tuesday... Better start studying now... So that I can go out with the percussion section on monday!!! YEAH~! I'm looking forward to it!!! I hope no one back out the last min...

What Shall I plan?

Hmm...... Meet 3.30pm at Somerset Mrt... Then probably go shop awhile first then go for dinner at centrepoint Pizza hut... Then probably we could go see fire works!!! hehe.... Pure percussion outing!! YEAH!!

Okie off to bath liaoz... Got to study later.... Sian-ed...


No comments: