Thursday, August 26, 2004

I'm drained! I'm numb! School started at 9 and ended at 1... Well not a very long day... But had a terrible headache this morning... Lack of sleep... Thanx to Alicia's panadol... Or else my head would be bursting! I have been suffering from stomach upset since sunday... I don't know what happen... i just know that when I go to the toilet... It just comes out with it... Hope it would recover by tml...

Head for the band room after school... Coz we had rehearsal at the auditorium at 3... So practice my love songs... Lots to do... Muru helped me up with my "Overture"... Thanx muru! Even though I screwed up during the rehearsal...

Rehearsal ended at 6... So gotta to move the instruments back... Then head to FC4 for dinner with the section... Man! Joanne is really a big-eater! Probably we could ask her out the next time we go for buffet... hehe... A percussion girls' outing!! Purely girls!! Sound kind of cool... Gossiping! Bitching! Whatever we can talk! Girls! What else!

After dinner we practice the combine stomp and the drumline... up at FC5...
Kind of worried for the ticket sales... Doesn't seems good... I'm so worried that people would not enjoy our concert... There's so many things to be done...

Everybody was so tired... Rarely see the section so wearly before... guess everybody had a long day... Everybody is feeling uptight coz the concert is nearing... We have to work really hard! Like practice everyday... After that it's the IBM concert...

As for me, I'm drained! No! I'm numb!! Totally numb! I can't stop playing just now... The rythms just keep flashing through my mind... I really couldn't stop! On the way home, while bathing and even now!! And later when I go to sleep... i'll be tapping!! totally insane!

I'm feeling kind of lonely recently... Not that everybody is ignoring me... My family and friends are there... It's not that kind of loneliness.... it's the singlehood... Ah yes! It's the need for love... A need for relationship... Hoping for someone to appear... I don't know why I'm feeling this way... Probably it's becoz I'm tired and I need a hug... A warm hug... And someone to lean on... The feeling is overwhelming... It's taking over me... Probably it's just for a moment, it would soon be gone together with those tiring days...

Anyway I'm enjoying singlehood... I have my family and friends... And it's less commitment... Probably I have the gift of singlehood... Hope not!! Relationship = time consuming + hassle...

Anyway I'll just leave it to God for "Mr Right", while letting that feeling fade off itself... It would be gone soon.. for now! "Mr Right" is percussion concert!

No comments: