Thursday, August 05, 2004

Today was the NDOC performance... It was really terrible... I felt that we really tarnish the reputation of SP percussion...

We only started practicing yesterday... And this morning... We were excused from 9 onwards... And we took this time to practice... And no matter how I practice I just can't get it right... I was so dishearted! Very! Tears ere in my eyes... My nose was getting red... I tried very hard to fight back the tears that was coming out of my eyes... I just hope that it didn't come out... Thank God it didn't!! I even wanted to gave my part to muru... or like runaway... But that's irresponsible...

And when the real thing came... We screwed up... i got lost!! Totally lost! I didn't know where I was and I started to anyhow whack softly... Only the ending part was together and good... Ms Hope is very disappointed... It's all written on her face... I feel like shit man!

After that we went back to the band room... All of us were tired... But I guess upset was more than the tireness in us... Well, it's over! What to do! LIFE GOES ON! (Jermaine's favourite line)

After that went to Holland V's Thai Express to have dinner with Alan, Muru, Zai, Jermaine and Joanne... Well we had a good dinner... Everything went back to normal... All of us were laughing and joking around...

After dinner, Alan, muru, Zai and me went to BREKO to chilli out... well, had some serious talk... But I guess it's good thing... At least we know what each of us are thinking... And everything is clear in front of us... Even though the atmosphere was abit still but the food and drinks makes it better... We had photo wedges and Oreo Cheese cake!!! My god it taste so nice!! I just love cheese cakes!!! YUMMY! Alan and zai had alcohol, muru had caramel twister... it's coffee... And I had Passionfruit tea... It's not bad... Quite nice... Well so long as it's fruit tea it tastes nice to me...

Got to go sleep liaoz... I'm so sleepy... My head is spinning...

No comments: