Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Something eerie... I don't know how the hell my blog has music... Serious! I didn't change the template or do anything... Don't know why it's there... Nvm just leave it there...

Very tired... Having terrible headache... So sleepy... had sectionals just now... Came back quite late... I've been seeing my mum and dad last often... And I think she's worried about me coming home late... But I guess she understand... Coz she's never angry when I come home late... As in like 3am or so... All she does is just nag... YEAH MAN! My mum has lots of trust and confidence in me!! hehe...

I've been quite disappointed with some of my closet people... It's affecting me so much... Affecting the way I think etc... The worst thing about me is that once I change my opinion of someone... It's gonna be there forever... They are blacklisted... I don't want to blacklist them... Guess I got to take it easy...

I've been thinking of somethings that happen in the past... The things that I went through during my band days... I really hate myself sometimes! I hate myself for crying! When I think back... I think people are irritated by me... Probably I'm too sensitive... If they don't, I'll hate myself too! Why is it always that I'll only drop tears when I'm in band?!

If it's not meant to be yours, it would never be yours...

Finally understand this sentence... Went through it and know the pain behind it... Terrible feeling...

No comments: