Wednesday, August 11, 2004

School starts at 9... And I can't wake up! I woke up at 8... So you guys know how I came to school...

BFI lesson ain't that good... She was quite unhappy that we were chit-chatting away while we were supposed to do our tutorial... I was not guilty when she scolded us coz our group really did our work... We really did spend the time doing research online when the time was given to us... Guess what kept us going?! All thanx to you, Alan!

Alan thanx to your blog's song... Suddenly all of us were searching for information online... Thanx man! But in the end we still couldn't find anything much... But manage to do abit...

I'm having ECM tutorial now... Quite sian... Lesson end at 1 then got to go see Ms Hope to show her our percussion concert poster and ticket design... And also to get the excuse letter for last week NDOC performance...

I was reading through Venassa's and Alan's blog... And I found out that I missed out alot... I've not been reading their blog... Sorry guys!

Venassa, You know what! There are many more guys out there... Who are not like him... Or maybe like him who might be your prince charming... Probably he's just not the one... Sometimes it's just like that... When you don't know him... You felt that he wa the most wonderful guy ever! And when you get his email or no. you are over the moon... But when you get to know him, he becomes you nightmare... And you wish that you have never gotten his number... What to do! Life goes on!

And ya you are right! You got a life to live on! And don't forget! You've got us!! Jermaine is my girlfriend and you are my sweet heart! Remember?! Or are you my lover? argh... it's the same anyway... Hope to see you more often coz I missed you!

Alan I know this is late... But coz I really missed out alot on the pervious few entries... It's only when I clicked on the archives and read thru then I realized... Just wanna tell you that life isn't always smooth... Here's sth for you... LIFE has it's ups and downs. Sometimes the sun shines, sometimes the rain pours. BUT DON'T FORGET! It takes both sun and rain to make a RAINBOW! Remember that!

Just wanna tell you that, you are a very caring and helpful person... Thoughtful, humourous, considerate, good SL and lamer... opps... hehe...

In fact, the percussion section guys are the most caring guys among my guy friends... From Lj to you to Chris to Bernard to Muru...

You know sometimes things just ain't going our way... I definitely have times that did not go well... Remember my jay-walking incident! Bet you remember! Forever! How many times were you jay-walk before you get caught?! Probably never in your whole life! You bet I have spilled my bowl of noodles, soup or cup of drink like thousands of times... I was even stupid enough to use my fingers to touch the hot iron without feeling the heat immediately... when I was young... And ya I'm forever getting bruises everywhere... and the best part is that I don't know how i got them...

So you are not the only one! Cheer up! There are many others with you!

Ohya Thanx for the praise! About me playing soccer! What do you not know?! Of coz I'm good... "P

Joking...

Probably we could organise an outing to play soccer... Maybe all of them might come! hehe... Not a bad idea? What do you think?! Comments?!

I'm doing research on my ECM project now... And we have to discuss online... Probably post some questions or website on... My group is doing personal finance... Still searching for it!! HELP!!!!


No comments: