Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Saturday
Went to school for sectionals... Then after that went out with Venassa, Jermaine,Muru & Charlton... Had a tiring day... And I was very pissed... So too bad... Muru and Charlton saw a sight of me that they were so shock... I ate alot... Went to IMM... Had fishball noodle, yam cake and Chui kueh... share it with jer and Ven... Then Went to Daiso to get some concert stuff... Haha... It was like a playground for the few of us... Then head down to Orchard, think to look for hat... Took 105... Tot that it will go to PS but forgot it doesn't... So alighted at Far east.... On our way we bought the $1 ice-cream... Straight after that Venassa,jermaine and me had bubble tea... Then head down to center point to look for the hat but too bad the shop closed already... So decided to chilli out at Coffee Bean... Guess what... We pasta and oreo cheese cake! Hehe... After that head for home...

Sunday
As usual, went to church in the morning... Super tired... After church went for lunch with my aunt and church members... After that head down to Chinatown with my pastor, aunt and Vivian... Coz I need their help in helping me get cloth... Feel so guilty that they have to run with me the whole of Chinatown to look for the hat... Appreciate it so much... But manage to find the hat but not black so decide to head down to Bugis to take a look... My aunt and pastor left after Chinatown... So Vivian and I head down to Bugis... To contiune to search... But the shop closed down already... By that time I was really drained already... I really feel so bad to make Vivian run with me everywhere... Lucky she was there to help me think of places or else I don't know what to do...

Decided to stop the search after walking from 2+ to 6+... Non-stop... Went to suntec for dinner.... Goodness gracious me!! I really can't stand myself... I took 1 hr to decide what I want to eat... But Vivian was very patient with me... Waiting for me to decide... So end up decide to eat Vietnam food... Had a fulling dinner... A big bowl of beef noodle and fries... it was kid's meal...

Meet up with Adeline for awhile... It's been a long time since i last saw her... Missed her so much... Hope she can go for my concert... Hope her shift would stay the same... Nurse = Irregular hour!

Monday

I missed my first lesson... RWPS!! I couldn't wake up! And I just realized that Friday is the percussion concert and I have RWPS presentation!! OH NO!! HOW!! Must go look for my teacher already... Went for FA tutorial with all the stuff I bought on Saturday and Sunday... School ended at 2+... Then meet up with Venassa and Jermaine to go around SB to promote our concert!! But hang on!! We went around the whole of SP!! To promote... And I was so tired and excited about the promoting... That when I saw my friend I shouted... I don't for what bloody hell reason why I did that... I just know that I have to push ticket sales... I don't give a damn about other think about me... Go ahead with your thinking!! It's not my concern!!

Had dinner at FC2... Ate lot too... But I everything is burn off already... Had sectionals... We did the combine stomp thingy... Finally we had completed the thing... Just have to practice more!! After the band prac... Mr Tan did Canon In D with us... Terrible man!!

I finshed studying for my test tomorrow... Tried to sleep but I can't get to sleep... I'm wide awake... I feel numb... I don't know whether I'm tired or worried... I feel like crying but tears just can't come out...

But this few days have been sad for me...

Why is it that I care?! And this is what I get in return... Is this what i get for my concern... I put in so much... But the more i put in... I get more disappointed and it's more tiring... I'm so sick and tired...

I shouldn't have put in so much in the first place.... I think I'm like a fool... I know I should give more than I receive... BUT I'M STILL A HUMAN!!!

I really hope this can be over soon... God please give me the strength to carry on...

No comments: