Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Haiz... Have not been blogging this few days... Coz I've been very tired... Really tired.. Let's see the last time I blog was friday night...

Saturday

Supposed to wake up at 8+ to go to church but was late... End up reach there at 10... Sing practice supposed to be at 9 but end up Vivian and I were late... So start late... Poor Andy! Got to wait for us for 1 hr... Sorry Andy!
After song prac, took a cab down to SP for sectionals... I'm was like half dead already...Couldn't do or think about anything... I only ate 2 small panckaes... And it last me for 9hr plus... Almost fainted while having sectionals...

But I'm glad that we came out something for the stomp already!! hehe... Sounds good! Even though I didn't manage to play the love song medley but I guess it's good... All thanx to Charlton! hehe...

Ohya... We had spring cleaning on that day too... The band room is neat and tidy now!! Hurray!! And It's more spacious at the percussion side! Goody good!

After that went for SWS percussion concert... We were late... All thanx to Alan!! Last minute need to SHIT~! Missed the "overture for percussion ensemble"! So sad... If you asked me what I think of the concert... I would say that it's too jazzy... Way to jazzy... I almost fell asleep probably it's because I'm too tired... Well! We had a friend who fell asleep... hehe... :x

But the mallets player lack of energy level... So abit dead... After that we went for dinner at Holland V... That's all for saturday!!

Sunday

As usual... It's a church day for me... Never will I missed! hehe... Service starts at 10.30... And Andy was late!! Very late! He woke up at 10.15! Must be surf too much already that's y... I was so scared when we started without him... What if he didn't reached when i needed to play... I will be playing the keyboard alone!! And singing at the same time... But thank God he came on time... And we got back the guitat and keyboard working together again!!! hehe...

After church, went for lunch and then after that came home... Wanted to study but too tired... so took a rest... But I can't seem to study... I'm really so tired... And plus it's the time of the month... Makes it worse... But still manage to study Chapter 1 and half of chapter 2.... Then after that went to bed... Was looking forward to the percussion outing on monday...

Monday

Finally, MONDAY HAS COME!! Was so looking forward to the outing... Woke up about 12+ then study for awhile coz I've got a test on tuesday... Supposed to meet the them at 4 but I was late... I reached at 4.30... Sometimes shit just happen... Attendance was quite bad... Only Vanessa, Alan, Muru, Charlton and me turned up... But nevertheless we still enjoy... When I finally met them, told Vanessa something that make me cry... I really did cry... Tears came out... But lucky Alan said "Hi"... i quickly hold it back...

And everything went fine for the day... We went to Pizza Hut for dinner... Ate alot... After that had ice-cream and drank bubble tea... We were strolling around orchard when we finally decided to go play pool... haha... pool again! I'm an expert at it man!! hehe... ya! "expert"... right alan?!

We were watching "Singapore Idol" there... Super funny sia!! Some of the contestants really make a fool of themselves... Especially the Lemom tree guy... haha...

After that went home... Study for BFI...

Tuesday! It's today!

Had my test today... Doubt I can passed... If I really passd my test, I'll be laughing or maybe crying... Everybody is asking me why I'm dressed up... People listen up! It's becoz of a lame reason... IT's becoz of my module EPI... My teacher wanted to see the way we walk and sit down... So she made us wear skirts and heels... And what did I get at the end of the day... Blister on my legs... Of coz I did learn something... So sian... My legs are aching now...

Feel like studying for my FA test on friday... But too tired... but tml I'll be going for a concert... Better study abit later... and tml... don't like last min work...

Countdown to "De Avanganda Percussian 1"
24 days

Countdown to IBM
38 days

No comments: