Sunday, August 22, 2004

My Sunday seems ruined! Totally! But not exactly!

First my student said that my hair was ugly, I looked old... OUCH!! Totally ouch!

Then my mum told me my white t-shirt got stained... Coz she hanged it with the stupid NDOC red colour polo T... What the hack... She said that the colour is coming off... Not to sure about that coz I've not seen it...

There's this sour and bitter feeling in me... Making me feel like crying... My jaws feels numb... And I'm feeling paranoid at the same time... There's so many things in my head... My mock presentation next tuesday... And my freaking teacher is a sarcastic idiot... Everything that comes out from his mouth is sarcasm...

I'm so afraid that on the day... He will just shoot me with something that I don't know how to answer... Then he will start to throw sarcastic remarks...

My test results... The concert... my playing... And me making a mockery out of myself... I don't know... there's so many things in my mind... It's so messy... How i wish I can organise it... Like an organiser...

The concert is getting near... And I'm feeling more and more uptight!

Well at least there's something good for today... With my mum around... Guess what my hair cut + highlight + treatment was $195! Yes!! It's not typo error!

My mum was asking me how much I highlight my hair since yesterday night... And I refuses to tell her... Then she made a guess that it was $30... Nah my mum is not that stupid she knew that it cost a bomb... That;'s why she kept asking me the price even till this evening... She came into my room just now and say she pay $15 for me since my hair cut is $30... She's smart man! She took out a $100 note... Can't deny my mum really knows me very well! She knew it! She must have knew it!! So sly!

She lured me to tell the truth... I pulled her and she ran away laughing.... So i ended up telling her the price and she gave that $100... And my dad came into the room... And he was laughing...

At least this is not that bad... I love my mum man!! Of coz not just becoz of that!

Mami!! I love ya!!!

No comments: