Saturday, August 14, 2004

Took my FA CA today... My confidence level is so low!!! The fear in my heart is there... I not only have to pass... I have to score well! Very well! Or else my aunt will start nagging at me... It's true... I talked to her on the phone just now while I was in the train... i told her I took my FA CA and I was scared... Guess what she say... "Aiyo, you always like that study. how to passed!" WHY?! Why is it always like that!!!!! Why?! It's as if that I didn't study... she think I did not put in effort to study hard... But... Why?! Why can't she see the point that I have no confidence?! WHY?!!!!! why... ARGH!!! My mood just change within one night~! Plus the gastric juice working up! The awful dinner!

And I think I should tame down... It's time for me to quiet down... I think I'm too noisy... Probably I talked too much... Make too much noise...

Hope tml would be a better day for me...

No comments: