Thursday, February 17, 2005

Finished my MA individual report already.... Well, went to school to finish it coz my com have got no excel and words... etc... so had to go to school... stayed at the biz library till about 3+...

Didn't go for FF and Fmkt today...These few days have been tough for me... Since Sunday... Feeling so heavy hearted... it was like fighting a war with my emotions.. I've not really slept for 3 nights... I hated to sleep, I hate to lie on the bed with many thoughts running through my mind... With tears filling in my eyes... Waking up suddenly when I manage to get some sleep... And those things just flash through my mind...

Starting MA was a tough job for me... i couldn't concentrate... My mind was simply in a whirl... But manage to get started with the help of Cia... telling me what to do... Helping me to survive through this time... Burying myself in work was the only time that I didn't think of anything... and when we had band... I couldn't even have a single second to let any other thoughts come to my mind... except for the rythmns and getting it right...

Those words just keep coming back to me... It's so scary... I don't know what to do... probably the best is to leave it as it is... probably when I don't talk about it... the problem won't emerge... I know it's not the best solution but that's the least I can do... Coz I really don't know what to do... I couldn't even keep eye contact with them... I'm really scared... Starting a conversation might be tough in future... And now I know clearly where I stand...

well... for the rest of the week I don't know what will happen... I don't know if tears is going to roll down my cheeks or not... probably it has already dry up ater 3 days...But I'm glad I have good friends... that support me and giving me encouragement... Jerm have been always there to listen to what I say, giving me encouragement... Hope I didn't give u a shock that night... Cia helping out in my MA and of coz those things that you said... and meimei too... thanx alot peeps!

For the moment projects and preparing for the coming tests...

No comments: