Saturday, February 19, 2005

If you are still burying yourself in some problems today and brooding over it... DAMN!! GET OUT FROM IT NOW AT THIS INSTANT AND CARRYING ON WITH LIFE!! Coz Life goes on...

It has been a tough week for me but I've pulled through... Finally straighten things out... I've been thinking too much and creating a problem or problems that doesn't exist! Thinking back I think I'm so dumb!! It's so dumb... Why did I ever do that... And end up with 3 sleepless nights... Man! 3 days!! Without sleep! I wonder how I did that... GESH!

I don't know why the sudden enlightenment.... I just know I feel good now... After all how long can we be upset for... It's tiring... Of coz my friends were there to help me to pull through... Fortuntately there was MA to keep me busying with... and band that stop me from thinking...

Oh yeah... Talking about band... Hmm... I've been dragging myself to band... It's been like that since... can't remember when... But I just feel so tired.... Wanna take a break... Feel so tired.... Band should be something I look forward to... but don't know why... But I'm always looking forward to sectionals... Coz can get to do marching season!! Love that piece!! can't get it off my head...

ok for today... I woke up late!! lesson was at 9 and i woke up at 8:52 when meimei msg me.. haha... And it's weird... my phone was on my left the previous night but this morning it was on my right... Probably when the alarm went off I just switch it off and went back... But serious I couldn't even remember doing that... Who cares!! Too tired already...

Rather long day today... I'm exhausted... Very... After lesson had band... whoa... Was watching basetball match... WAH!! NUS is GOOD MAN!! Not just that... The guys are pretty good-looking too!! haha... opps! :P

OH! OH!!! The coach is cute too!! haha...

Okie off to sleep already...

No comments: