Sunday, February 13, 2005

hmm.... tml is Valentine's day!!! So my dear friends!! How are you guys gonna spend your day? Studying for test? sleeping at home? Watching tv?

OK nvm about tml... what are you guys thinking of now?

Thinking hard how to ask the person you like out for a date... peeps! Do it! Have faith!!

If you don't have a date, it's ok!! Don't be sad! Keep smiling! Valentine's day doesn't means you have to spend with yr gf or bf... It means spending time with your loved ones... and yes! It doesn't only include yr gf or bf... It can be your family, friends, or someone that you have neglected... Watching tv, sleeping or studying for a test... it's ok... better than spending big bucks... :)

well... talking about test... kind of worried... Might not be going to school tml... Not sure yet, told my mum I'm not going... Will see how tml... I'm kind of tired... though I have a long nap just now...

Worried for MA project... need to submit this coming week... I have not started coz I don't know how to do... And I have tests coming up soon... Many projects!! MAN! I really don't have the motivation, determination and mood to do all these now... I hate tests and projects... But would rather do projects... I don't know... i always feel so stress up during exams...

well one at a time... just finished my dinner... feeling so sleepy...

No comments: