Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year peeps!!! Did you guys manage to get lots of clothes?! spend lots of money?! haha.... Well for me it's not bad... Quite good I guess... haven count yet... Went to my uncle's home in the morning... then to my grandma's home... stayed there for awhile only coz was not feeling well... having a tummyache... shit rite! on this day... reach home at about 5... Gonna rest... night's programme don't know yet... anyway just updates!!

Mon (7/2)
Did some packing... spring cleaning... then went for band in the evening... manage to surprise JERM!! haha... I didn't forget your birthday girl! HOW CAN I??!! I did that on purpose! And I'm so glad you feel SAD!! It shows how important I am to you... haha... Ok! sorry about that! Hope you like that simple celebration we had for you... And sorry... make the whole section don't wish you happy birthday... :P

After band went home... can't remember what I did after that... oh yeah... I can buy new phone soon!! haha... my mum gave me 300 bucks to buy phone... 100 bucks for me to spend... another 100 bucks for my facial products!! haha... :P

Tues (8/2)
New year eve!! A wonderful new year eve I can say... haha... Woke up at about 10+... then did some packing before meeting Jerm...

Met Jerm at 11.30... MAN!! WE had a great time shopping!! It was really a shopping spree!!! SHIOK MAN!! It's been a long time for me and her... a long time that we spend the time together to shop... as we are both very busy... and someone's attached huh!! haha... joking!! SERIOUSLY!! But hey! I realy envy you... serious! Glad you found someone...

Anyway.. I bought a set of facial product that cost 90 bucks... then 2 pair of slip in for $16... 2 necklaces, 2 bracelet and a ring for 52 bucks... yes wonder how people spend 50 over dollars just on accessories?! Let's go shopping with me and you'll know! hehe... then 2 tops... one from "Samuel and Kevin" $11.20 and one from "U2" $13... and a bottom for $23.90...

Really feel damn shiok sia!! it's been a long long time... Glad that I spend that money... haha...

feel satisfied headed home for reunion dinner....had steamboat... as usual... except something different... we had guests at our home... Justin and his dad came to join us... Justin is my cousin's friend from perth... Not too bad... Then contiune packing my clothes after dinner...

After packing met up with Hanyong to watch "Flight of the Phoenix... Not a bad show... though all the while they were in the desert... feel thirsty for them man... headed to Chinatown after the show... Saw fire works!! haha... super crowded at Chinatown... Don't even have to walk... you just get pushed around... Bought sweets for my mum then we headed to clarke quay...

Reached home about 2+... washed up packed then went into my dream land....

No comments: