Saturday, February 12, 2005

My mind is tired... Not able to think... can't concentrate... my eyes are closing soon... But I'm trying hard to keep it open... funny huh?! I don't know why too... I've been in a daze the whole day...

Not been doing things right... Dropping every single thing that I'm holding on my hand... almost broke a bowl just now... spilled water on the table and floor when i was refilling my bottle... what else I dont know... Just too many times...

But thanx to Mr CUCKOO!! and his lame joke... As you guys can see the messages he tag... Anyway thanx pal!! It kept me smiling...

Tml is sat... What am I to do?

I've got tuition in the morning at 11 a.m.... Then after that is either I call meimei out or not... Have yet to msg her... Coz I can't decide myself...

I need time out alone... I need to be alone... Tat's how I'm feeling now... Probably it would be gone tml...

No comments: