Friday, February 04, 2005

It's 1.30 AM now!! yes!! And I'm not at home... I'm at Jerm's house doing my CRM project... Well, I'm kind of done already... Just need to go school to print and bind it... The submission date is next monday... But it's my term break next week!! I don't wanna go back to school in the morning!! So think I'll submit tomorrow... That's why I'm mugging here...

I'm so tired... Still got MA presentation tomorrow morning... AT 9!!! Hope everything goes well... Hope Ambrose won't shoot us with difficult questions!! Pray hard!!

Well... lots of thoughts running through my mind now... But don't know what is it... I'm just too tired...

Ohya... went shopping with meimei today... a rather short one... I bought 2 new watches again! then a necklace... some daily products... moisturiser... wet tissues... and a facial massager... yup that's all...

ok people I don't know I'm talking... Need to rest... Mind's off!! Nitez peeps!

No comments: