Thursday, February 10, 2005

It's the second day of chinese new year... yeah... Guess I'm gonna rot at home... Not too sure either...

Anway had macdonald's for breakfast... Hotcakes!! Yummy!! A long long time...

Didn't count how much I collected... Kind of sian... Ok till here I suddenly forgot what I wanna blog... GESH!! What do I wanna blog...

Ok just let me say what I'm thinking at the moment... Getting a new phone... Oh! I feel like shitting... haha... My mind seems to be kind of blog... It's stuck at that moment... The moment that leaves me thinking and thinking...

Suddenly thought of Edwin... haha... I'm so proud of myself! "What counts is that the moment I saw you, you melt my heart. Whether my next day would be bored or not it doesn't matter, coz having you in my mind every min brings no boredom into my life!" haha... *PROUD* haha... Can't believe I could actually thought of this... Edwin you owe me one don't ya?! haha... just kidding... Btw did she reply?

And trust me!! You won't regret! *Crossing my fingers* hehe... no la kidding...

hahahahahaha.... lalalallalala..... lalalalalala.... hehehehe.hehe...... lalalallalalalalalalallalalalalalallalalalalalalalalalalallalalalala....yeahyeah yeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeah....... hohohohohhohohohohoohohohohohohohohohohoohho.......hahaahahahahahaha.......

Ok guys I'm bored... bye! Off to shit! :P

No comments: