Saturday, February 05, 2005

YEAH!! It's back! It's back to normal again!!! haha... My com is working again!! Yes finally!! All thanx to my cousin!! And of coz Malina's cd... Thanx for all the help peeps!!

Now I can't blog without being worried that my com will just auto-restart itself!! haha...

Well, yesterday was MA presentation... well he said that... our class has high B's and low C's... and there was a "D"... Kind of worried... very... But well... it's over... What's done cannot be undone...

Submitted my CRM individual project yesterday... yeah! After that my com "recover"... Haiz... Have to go to Jerm house to do my project... Feel so bad to disturb her... But thanx pal!! thanx thanx!!

Well it's a good thing that I submit early... It means I can slack during the weekend... and not rush my project... And Monday there's no school... Kind of troublesome to go back to school... So here I am... Slacking at home on a weekend... Or rather spring cleaning... yes! No one is at home... so I'm doing the spring cleaning... Sorry Ven! Had to do spring cleaning... Can't meet up with you... Hope you enjoy!!

Wanted to skip MA lecture and UCCD tutorial... But for that moment yesterday... I really didn't know what I want... I keep saying that I don't know what I want in my life!! For the moment! haha... BUt well end up mei n I went for both... but luckily we went... Coz we only can afford to skip once... So I skipped once already... *phew*...

Skipped UCCD and headed down to town... Wanted to go Far east... BUt end up went to Cafe Cartle to eat... Met up with Edwin and Hanyong... Saw Shun Li on the way so drag her there with us... haha... Was super tired... Not been sleeping well the past few days... But mei has Jap class at 6.30... so decided to walk to PS with her... Just treat it as an exercise after a meal... On the way both of us were quite quiet... Guess we were tired... Reached home... took a rest before going to give tuition...

Met up with Swee Wah... he passed me something... then we had a chat downstairs my house... from 9+ to 11+... Well, realised that I haven been catching with him... At my student's house I read an article that says how to survive on Valentine's Day... And there was this part which says... spend with someone that you feel you have neglected all this while... haha... he's was the first person I thought of... Feel so sorry towards him!! Sorry pal!! Can't meet up with you... I know you know the reason... I'm really busy... Even if I promise to meet up with him, last minute it might be cancelled.... hmm... think need to do some reflection...

So I asked him out on Valentine's Day... but he rejected... haha... He said if I really have nothing on then asked him... or else last minute cancel again... haha... give him too much hope... And I demanded a bouquet of flowers from him... haha... Just joking!! It's extremely expensive on that day...

Just had my dinner... And going to start spring cleaning... Gonna be a superwoman!! My parents are out! Sisters out too... YUP!! DOING IT ALONE!! HAIZ...

Went to bought new cups... cups are getting too old!! ok shall start with the kitchen... Must get it done before chinese new year!!

No comments: