Friday, February 11, 2005

ok how was my day? if you were to ask... well I'm kind of tired... I was like in dreamland when I was out...

Didn't know whether to go Chinatown to check the price of my phone... But when the train was at Outram I didn't feel like getting down so sat all the way to Tiong Bahru...

Went to Watsons to get some stuff... And cheese hotdogs for my mum... Bank in money... GREAT! I have money in my bank now... When I meant "great"... It ain't filled with happiness or greatness... It's just the word "great" that has no emotions... well... that's what words are when it is itself... It's us that put in the feelings...

My face is getting better... At least my 90 bucks is not wasted... *phew*

Feeling kind of shitty... But better now after eating somethings... snacks as usual... no proper dinner... or lunch...

and I have a BLOODY BIG BLISTER! DAMN!! Super painful!! I'm feeling hungry but I don't know what to eat... Again I don't know what I want...

Was talking to my aunt just now, Nei. She said somethings to me... that left me feeling so.... shit?

But I think she's kind of right... She pointed out things that is nothing to me... Which I didn't realise myself too... It just left me so heavy hearted... In fact through out the train ride half of my mind was thinking about that issue...

Well just another person who is outside of the situation telling me things that I can't see myself... But still I'll follow my heart...

No comments: