Sunday, February 13, 2005

I'm so glad... I cried out... been surpressing it for a few days... didn't know how to release it out... shouting no use... nothing could help...

But now I'm feeling better... I just couldn't stop... Tot I was ok then went to brush my teeth... but when Lina spoke to me... I broke down again... this time worse...

Then my mum came in... Manage to stop... Seeing her just makes me laugh.... she still can crack a joke with me... "what happen to you?! your air-con not cold that's why u cry ar?!"

Haha... how can I possibly be sad after hearing this lame joke... :)

Well just half an hour more to Valentine's day... It means half an hour more to cry and put a full stop to today... :)

BE STRONG! COZ LIFE GOES ON!! Familiar huh, Jerm?!

Thanx meimei, ShunLi and Cia for the encouragement.... I'm ok... And I'm quite sure Shunli...

No comments: