Saturday, February 12, 2005

Ok was pissed just now... Calm down already... tired... A day that is somehow good and bad... And kind of disappointed with my sister...

I guess most of the time is the people that are closed to you and matter to you most disappoint you...

Ok well I cleared the misunderstanding and I'm glad I did... Like what Ven said Sisters are out to make love, not war! just some miscommunication... I'm back to normal now... After blasting some music and not talking for about an hour I guess... Coz I know I'm just gonna shout at people if I did open my mouth to talk... And I don't want that to happen... So yeah! I'm cool now... I'm smiling already...

Thanx Ven and Zai! For offering help to calm me down... Sorry for the harsh words that I have used just now... U know... F*^K... Oh yeah... And Hanyong... Thanx for asking whether I'm ok or not... :)

Well let's see what I did today...

Went for tuition in the morning... Nini's sister is so DAMN CUTE!! I was carrying her and she kept smiling to me... acting very shy.. but she had her whole load of saliva on my arm... but well she's still cute!! MAN!! BABIES!!

Anyway, Nini's mum gave me a $50 hong bao... Thanx thanx!! Hmm... guess in total i got about 300+ I guess... Hehe...

AND YES SHIT!! I've spend too much this week!! DIE DIE!!! I spend so much money...

Went out with meimei... met her at Outram... went to Pearl Ctr to trade-in my phone... YEAH!! I bought my new phone!! Nokia 6670!! YEAH!! haha... the uselss phone is gone! But my pictures inside are gone too... haiz... couldn't find the cable to download into my com this morning... so just have to let go... when it's time to let go it's time... I'm so glad that I check with almost all the shops there... as I go to the shops behind they offer better price... But well got the phone for $268.... quite a reasonable price I tot... :D MEIMEI! Thanx for accompanying me to go there... Thanx! Thanx!

SHIT!! I spend about 200 bucks on tuesday... and today!! I bought a pair of striking green slippers at $5 and I bought a heels for $31.90 from VNC and a watch for $8... shit!! I bought too many pair of shoes, slippers and slip in!! DIE! And watches too... Meimei bought the same pair of slippers too... And she bought a pair of slip in from VNC too, for $13.90... It's pastel yellow colour... Looks good on her!

Not a good idea for a one week break huh... Glad that it's is starting next week... It means I have no time to shop... GD! At least I won't spend much... I hope so!!

After Far east we headed to Harbourfront... Coz wanted to get handphone pouch but couldn't find anything nice at Far east... Managed to get the handphone pouch and some handphone accessories.... Then went to Sakae for dinner... then headed home...

OK talking about that... I think my student, Nini.. is freaking mature! She knew who I like... yeah! I totally forgot till she asked me... it was like kind of wrong to tell her... She kept teasing me... But she said things that really surprised me... She said don't just stick to one guy... look around and try to know more people... i might find someone better... Shocked?! she's only 12... But hearing it from her it's like wah!! she make it sound so simple and somehow somewhere it just knock some sense into me... A 12 year old girl telling me that... I've lots more to learn when I'm handling with this area...

Anyway tat's it for a day...

No comments: