Thursday, December 16, 2004

Have not been to school for 2 days... coz is like boring... Well, lessons last for only for awhile and waste of time.. so didn't went yesterday and today... Slept till noon... ahah... but well I'll be going tml... let's hope i can wake up... :P Coz lessons freaking hell starts at 9!!! How the hell am I supposed to wake up at that time!!! haiz...

Got a family gathering tml night at my uncle's place... haha... my aunt said that I could bring friends coz the more the merrier... so Nei(my other aunt) called me and said it would be more appropriate that we bring our boyfriend... so I told her I don't have a boyfriend... so she asked me to go hire one... hmm... not a bad idea after all huh... but well can't find the right person and hire! waste of money... so... well anyway it's just a joke... just crapping...

No comments: