Thursday, December 02, 2004

I'M SO HAPPY!!! HAHA... Jermaine is back!!! SHE'S BACK!!! I REALLY MISSED U GIRL!!! The hug felt so warmth!! Really glad to see you just now when u came in to the band room!! Thanx for getting the stuff for me!!!

AND YEAH!! Sylvester didn't win the Singapore Idol tittle!!! HAHA!!! You don't have the substance boy!! that's y!! TAUFIK U ROCK!!!! anyway who cares... that's not the main thing!

Band was kind of boring today... first half we did sectionals... haha... we did "One O'Clock Samba"! haha... sounds better!!! Then guess we did sth wrong... then after that did the pieces that we are supposed to... Well basically have fun today! Lots of laughter and craziness... haha...

Check my results already... Was really scared as I getting nearer to home... came home try to do everything I could... go to the toilet... washed my hands and feet... watched tv... all those stuff!! Finally check! I PASSED!!! haha... well not really good grades but at least better than I expected! Sorry Edwin!! Played that joke on you... SORRY!

No comments: