Monday, December 13, 2004

School is starting!!

School is starting tml!!! yeah!!! Finally! Looking forward to it... but i'm so tired!! freaking tired...

Went to church in the morning for service then had practice in the afternoon for Christmas... Man!! Long day... I'm half dead... Having a terrible headache!!

Went to watch shutter with my cousin, Jess. It's a wonderful show man!! haha... ask me about it!!!! Let me tell you i don't know... Coz We left the cinema before the show ended... we only watch for about 1/2 hr or more... coz both of us were too scared... and she wanted to leave... so we left...

Headed home...

Btw where's MLT 9?! I've been studying in Sp for quite awhile... and I don't know where the hell is that lecture hall...

It's gonna be a long day too tml... Got band after school... there were be a guest conducter coming... can't remember his name... But I guess first day of school is gonna be super sian!

No comments: