Wednesday, December 22, 2004

my eyes are feeling so heavy... i'm so tired... school starts at 10 today ended at 1... then immediately rush to go meet Jess to get Christmas presents!! and my heart hurts!!! I took $150 out and my wallet is empty now!! And I still pay by nets!!! Wth!! Haiz... Christmas time is the time whereby I'm always broke... But well... Giving is always happier... :P So don't really mind...

Bought candies for the percussion section and the class... Bought alot... ohya... I hurt my hand again... So had to go see the sinseh... my hand have to bandage for 3 days... man it's very painful... wanted to wait for it to get worse like before then go consult a sinseh but thinkin about percussion... make me change my decision... :P Spend another $17 for nothing... And I found the reason... It's becoz of my phone!! I know it sounds ridiculous!! Coz when I told everyone the reason they just gave me the same kind of look... So don't ask... I always had to exert alot of force to hear what the party says... So after a long time... This is the end result... Get it? No... then it's ok...

Band prac was kind of boring today... didn't play much coz of my hand... Sian... They are going to change the days for band prac... tuesday and thursday... tuesdays are my tuition days!! can't change!!! Haiz... hope they won't change... Coz it will affect my schedule alot...

School starts at 9 tml... I doubt I can wake up man!! Confirm late one... Tml still got christmas prac in church... need to rush to buy other gifts too... haiz... AndI have not wrap all my presents!! AH!! No time!!!

guys take a look at the website below... it's cute...

http://www.iloveegg.com/winopen_ani/ani11.htm

No comments: