Sunday, December 26, 2004

Ok never blog for few days... Coz I'm really busy!!! It's Christmas season you see...

Anyway! First of all!! Merry Christmas peeps!!! I know it's one day late!! But well! I send out my wishes on the day itself too!! I hope you guys receive... Anway it's still Christmas coz somewhere somehow they were be still people exchanging presents and wishing each other... But anyway!! May all your wishes come true!! And have a blessed Christmas!! If your christmas wish have not come true! It's ok!! You still have new year wish!! A new year, a new start, a new beginning and a new journey... If the year has started and your wish still have not som true yet! It's ok!! Wait patiently!! It will!! :P ok... i'm not crapping...

Let's see what happen this few days...

23 Dec
School started at 9 and ended at one... Super tired... But still headed down to church for Christmas practice coz we won't confident enough... So only Andy, Adeline and me were there... And Andy was late again!! Always!! Ok I'm no better! So practice for worship on Christmas itself... Then Adeline went off... then waited for my sisters and they were freaking late... I was quite disaapointed adn angry with them... They don't seems to bother... told them to come at 6+ they came at 8+... Well, I've nothing to say... anyway it's over... so Andy and I did the skit without them first... had to shift things here and there ourself... but still manage to get things done... reached home at about 11+.... totally tired... fell asleep straight away after lying on the bed...

24 Dec
Yeah! It's Christmas eve!! And school finishes early!! Started at 9 and supposed to end at 5... but coz it's Christmas eve it ended at 1!! haha... Ok!! I was totally not looking forward to go to the train station... Coz I was meeting my fren there... he wants to pass me present... I was so scared!! I didn't look forward to get his gift!! Let me tell you why I'm scare... He was supposed to pass me the present on wednesday at Dover mrt... But he couldn't make it!! And the night before he kept insisting on coming over to my house area to give me!! And I told him no... don't want!! But he kept insisting!! Guys!! let me tell you this! When the girls say no for the first time and you asked the second time... the girl will just say no again... If you are going on for the third or fourth time!! PLS DON'T EVER EVER DO THAT!!! It's gonna pissed us off!! So open up your eyes and ears!! Actually it applies to girls to... in fact everyone!! ok back to track... Saw him at the station... I was scared that I grabbed Shunli's two fingers and pulled her with me... the moment he gave me the present I just wanna GO!! Ok... I don't know why I'm so scare but I just don't want to see him...

When I reach the platform, cia and shunli were more anxious to see the gift! Coz there was a card too... OK... i decided to see the gift first! And I tot it was a smart choice! It wa indeed! Ok then I read the card... the moment I saw the word I threw the card to cia... and hug on Shunli... now I'm thinking should I write a note to him to explain things clearly... I think I should... Don't want to have any misunderstanding... As Lj always says "Assumption is the mother Fucker of all things"... opps! haha...

after that headed down to PS to get Andy's gift... then headed to church for the last practice... After prac headed to my Aunt's place for dinner... NICE~! The food was not bad!! The hamsters were cuter!!! haha... so fat!! And their fur are so soft and nice!! hah... But didn't stay there long coz met Andy to watch "Kungfu Hustle"...

Met at Suntec... The show was not bad... quite lame n funny... But it doesn't worth $8.50... worth $6.50 only... Andy was so sweet... haha... he bought me a Cranberry drink! And gave it to me in the cinema... was shocked! but anyway thanx thanx!!

The show ended at about 10+... and he didn't want to head home before 12 so went to Pacific cafe at citilink to slack... not bad... once we reached we found a place... then we talk and then he wrote his cards... then wished each other "Merry Xmas"... and of coz busy sending msg... Yup! This was how I spend my Christmas eve... Though It wasn't the way I wanted it to be... But at least I'm not alone... :)

We left at about 12+... and he send me to the bus stop and I told him not too... but he insisted... ok then... End up he send me home.. He said he were wait for the bus to come and I joke with him that you might as well send me home... and he said he actually intend to... and I told him not to~! And believing that he won't... but when the bus came he boarded the bus too... so no choice! But anyway thanx!! Had a gd christmas eve... Thanx for asking me ot go watch "Kungfu hustle"...

Came home quickly wrapped all the presents!! haha... kind of last minute but no choice... slept at about 3+...

25 DEC
It's CHRISTMAS!!! haha... Kind of nervous... coz today was the performance... And I'm really scared... Well, I was so nervous... And so Andy suggest that we pray... And after praying I cried... MAN! But well the worship and skit went well... had good feedbacks from the floor... They said we acted well!! Barrie said I look so confident! But actually I was freaking nervous!! haha... Hmm... I'm gd!! :P haha...

Then took photos with my church mates and friends... Jermaine! Thanx for coming!!! Thanx for the care bear!! Really like it alot!! I was hugging it to sleep last night! And guess what!! I had a good sleep! And I dream of someone!! haha... Will tell you when I meet you...

Gave out all my presents!! Hope you guys like it!! Andy! Hope you like yr G-string!! and of coz the guitar picks!! I really don't know how to choose! Sorry! Glad to hear you are fascinated by it!!

Headed to Bugis with Jermiaine to get some stuff for my trip to msia...

26 DEC
Went to church in the morning for service... went to Tiong Bahru just now to get some stuff... and yeah I'm heading for msia tonight!! haha... looking forward to it... Missed four days of school!! haha.... Shiok!!! But it means four days not seeing you... haiz... anyway don't worry I will get something but for you guys! If I can! ok I'm off to wash my hamsters cage then get some rest... it's gonna be a long train ride to K.L... My butt is gonna hurt!!!

Take care peeps!! C u guys! Four days later!! Gonna missed you peeps!!!

No comments: