Friday, December 17, 2004

tired? bored? sad? ???

I'm feeling so down now... It's written all over my face... I guess everybody can see it...

School was kind of bored today... well... I didn't sleep well last night... Slept at 2+... then woke up at 5+ coz my mum came into my room to wake my cousin up... then went back to sleep then my dad woke me up to lock the door for him... WTH!!! Then I couldn't go back to sleep... managed to catch some sleep before waking up at 7.15... Lesson started at 9... didn't want to take a cab... lucky I was early... But I had a terrible stomache!! Still bear with it! till I reached school...

I was freaking tired... So by the time it came to MA lecture... I was already stoning... And it was only the second lesson... Imagine the whole day... 9-5... haiz... Super tired... and it was a day that last with no more than 10 words spoken... :(

After school, came home and went for the family gathering at my uncle's place... not too bad... but I was too tired... and didn't have the mood... had penny of thoughts... But the food was not bad... learn how to make a new kind of salad... will try it out next time...

No comments: