Sunday, December 19, 2004

hmm... a rather long day... slept at about 12+ yesterday night... coz i was super tired... Sort of had a good sleep... slept till this morning 10+... coz have to wake up to collect the stringray that my mum ordered for me... yup... for the bbq for the graduation ceremony for the band seniors... every section was asked to bring at least 2 kind of food... so we brought stringray and french fries...

Yup... as usual me and jerm were in-charge of the shit job... collect the stringray and marinate it!!! YES!! I MARINATE IT!!! well, I don't know whether it's nice or not... coz I followed my mum's instruction over the phone... a litte sesame oil and pepper... and LOTSA chilly!!!! haha... Hmm... I really think market it's not a place for me to do my grocery... supermarkets are more suitable for me n jerm... haha... we look like idiots there lor!! all the aunties!! experts!! My god!! and I was using english to speak to the guy who sold vegetables... haha... lucky he knew how to speak english... I guess it's the uncle's son... haha... coz he's young... *phew*

And I didn't know 1 kg of Lime is SO MUCH!!! And it's only A DOLLAR~! my god!! ME n Jerm was like!! WAT!!! SO MUCH!!! SO CHEAP!!!! MAN!!! RITE!! IMAGINE THAT!! WE REALLY SOUND N LOOK LIKE IDIOTS RITE!!! haha... :P

After marinating the stringray at my house... Took my shower and went to church for Christmas practice... went there early to wrap gifts... then practice started at 4+... Did the skit... man!! Kind of tough for me man... Was trying very hard to do well... And PLS STOP MAKING FUN OF US FOR GOD SAKE!!!

After practice, went to Lau Pa Sat for dinner with my sisters and cousin, Jess... Had lots of food... And after that headed home... We didn't take a bus or cab... YUP!! we walked home!! Man! I feel so good!! All the food had been digested!! And a good form of exercise!!! Took about 2 hours to reach home... and we were singing loudly and dancing on the road... haha... I know it's crazy, stupid and paiseh... BUT WHO CARES!!! Is either I'm sad or I'm be happy!!! so I rather be happy...

Ohya... Was reading Venassa's blog... came across this... It really motivates me when i read it, babe!! For *ehem* U know who... and of coz other things... It makes lots of sense... If today u have fail to do something... don't give up... contiune... Coz failure doesn't always means a full stop.... the end of something is the start of a new life... Read this guys!!! Simple yet easy to understand, simple but great impact...

Failure.

Failure doesn't mean you are a failure,
it means you have not succeeded.

Failure doesn't mean you accomplished nothing,
it means you have learned something.

Failure doesn't mean that you have been a fool,
it means you had a lot of faith.

Failure doesn't mean you've been disgraced,
it means you were willing to try.

Failure doesn't mean you don't have it,
it means you have to do something in a different way.

Failure doesn't mean you are inferior,
it means you are not perfect.

Failure doesn't mean you've wasted your life,
it means you have a reason to start a fresh.

Failure doesn't mean you should give up,
it means you must try harder.

Failure doesn't mean you'll never make it,
it means it will take a little longer.

Failure doesn't mean God has abandoned you,
it means God has a better way for you.

Hope you don't mean, Ven... Coz wanna share it with all my friends...

Hey peeps!! Always rememeber this!!

No comments: