Wednesday, December 08, 2004

well... a long and tiring day today... went to church since 12+... was practicing for christmas... well, i've been kind of too fierce i guess... but well that's me when I want things done... Manage to get things done...

Then headed straight down for band... And we just did "First Suite In Eb"... For whole 3 hours!!! And somehow somewhere in the piece there was a long rest that I lost count... was really tired... Sorry Jerm... was late... end up you guys starve because of me... But nvm! Next Monday got roast duck to eat!! haha...

Attendance was still quite bad... only Jermaine, Charlton, Raf, Bernard, Wee Liang, Venassa and me... hmm... Sorry Venassa make u come down for nothing... But at least we did "Marching Season"... And you like the vibes part alot rite... haha...

Tried out "Marching Season" by Yanni during the break!! WOAH!!!! The beginning was fantastic man!!! Super nice... but we screw up at the 7/8 bar... haha... But well it's only the first time we tried out this piece... still got lots of work to do... :P

hmm... thanx guys for all the concern! I know you all can see that I'm bothered by somethings... but sometimes things just ain't to be the way it is...

ANYWAY!! My hamsters gave birth AGAIN!!!! Man! I'm beginning to think that hamsters have HIGH SEX DRIVE!! Serious!! They just gave birth like 2 weeks ago... and today when I came back from band and feed them... I notice 6 new born hamsters... they are super small man!! only the size of my pinky toe!! Kind of disgusted... But at least these makes me happy when I first step into the house... at least for the moment...

No comments: