Friday, December 10, 2004

Woke up at 12... couldn't get back to sleep... I'm looking forward to monday... Coz school is starting!!! Well... I don't know why I'm looking forward to it... I'm just not in a holiday mood... I don't even have the feeling that it's a holiday... Time-table quite slack... but of coz still thinking where to skip lessons... :p typical me! or rather I should say typical students would do that...

Met Edwin yesterday to watch "Without a paddle"... not a bad show... had a gd laugh!! wanted to watch shutter but full house!!! haha... but something even funnier than the show happen... well think I better not say... though I really wanna share with you guys what happen... but I shan't!! :P Anyway thanx edwin...

After the show met up with cia... had a talk with her... went to esplande with her... thanx girl!!! Manage to catch the last bus... *pHeW*

Ok thanx for all the advice! but the decision still lies with me... :P I'll think over it carefully...

Going out with Nei later to town... getting christmas presents... hmm... christmas is round the corner... Guys! What do u all want for christmas? coz i'm having difficulty thinking what to buy... but pls! within my budget!!! No house! No BMW! $100,000!! NONO!!! I can't afford that!

No comments: