Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Second day of school

Hmm... it's kind of bored... first lesson for the day... starts at 1pm... totally drag myself here... not exactly... just didn't manage to sleep well today... woke up at 5+ coz the house phone rang... then after that 7+, 8+... every one an hour I will wake up once...

first lesson is ending soon... and my next lesson is at 3... haiz... what a day... first week of school is always so slack and bored... I rather spend my time with jess!! Going out...

Ohya... my female hamster was bitten by the male hamster... ASSHOLE! She has a hole that is of a 10 cent coin that big! Shit man! I was so pertified when I saw the hole... i was shivering when I called Jerm... Lucky Jerm friend came down to help... Sorry to make you guys come down so late!! Thanx!! Hope she is doing well at your house now... and taking care of her...

got the cage from Jerm already... The 4 small hamsters are separated from the male hamster... 2 cages = more work... have to wash 2 cages and that's kind of tiring when no one at home actually bothers to help wash?

Well except for Jess... thanx for helpin me dry the cage, wheels and stuff...

Band was kind of boring yesterday... had a guest conductor... suppose to do "First Suite in Eb" but he took the whole of first half to do other pieces... and only spend 20 mins to do "First Suite in Eb"... which we had spend 3-4 band prac... 3 hour each prac to do only that piece... But well, at least probably it would show that we sound ok...

Finally, starting we sectionals soon!!! haha... can't wait...

No comments: