Friday, December 03, 2004

Just came back from church... did some stuff for Christmas... Woke up at about 9.30... early huh... well for me... slept quite late last night... couldn't get to sleep... my mind is so active... it's been thinking of stuffs that I making myself can't sleep... think got to go back to my pills...

Hmm... let see what I'm gonna do for the rest of the day... is either I slack at home or I go give tuition... But i'm not in the mood to give tuiton... I'm in the mood to slp!!! See about it later... but I guess I'll cancel... hehe... YES! Lazy bum!

Suppose to go watch movie yesterday with Edwin and Hanyong... End up didn't go... haiz... long story... Edwin don't want to go home too late, then Hanyong want to climb... haiz... troublesome... kind of irritated coz I didn't know what you guys want~... so the smart me cancel it! hehe... Don't worry i'm just complaining... don't take it too serious...

BUT I WANNA WATCH "SHUTTER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: