Wednesday, December 08, 2004

RIGHT... mood now?? I don't know... Just had a talk with Effendi, Muru and Jermaine... Thanx guys for all the advise! But I know it's up to me whether I want to do it or not... I know you guys want me to clarify but it's tough... I can't do it... Give me time...

Should I or should I not... I'm in a dilemna... I'm so scared... is it true that sometimes guys wanna know if the girl like them before moving on... I don't know... Gonna try to keep myself for the moment...

Be strong... but how to... My mood these few days have been rather down... the feeling just kind of suck... It's cold outside and my heart is cold too... haiz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey joyce,fendi here...like i wat i said yesterday,tat fact tat i gave u may jus be in general,we may not really know how he feels...n yes its all up to u...but dun worry my dear friend the time will come,soon u will be so fed up wif the situation tat u wana tell him straight away one...the courage is jus isnt there YET...it will come by or the best thing...tat guy approach u first...

all the mood swings tat u r experiencin...well,i've been there b4 gal so i totally understand how u feel... all the insecurities...well...jus hope everythin will change soon...

hehehehe all the best k,but well,i suggest u take up this book-why men lie n women cry...there is a topic for u la...u read it babe,really,it really help me alot...but off course im still on the learnin process...well,dun jus because of him u will hate all guys la? wahahaha...im here wat? wahehehehe...no la seriously...someone will come by...jus relax k...i think u will be lucky la...hehehe,dun forget to update me k...hehehe...n dun forget...while ure in sg,help me find a suitable gf for me k... ;p hehehe

so i wish u all the best k...GD LUCK

will be missin u greatly my dear friend,
effendi ;P