Wednesday, March 22, 2006

And so results was released this morning at 8.30am when I was still sound asleep. I woke up at 10.45am only to remember that I had to wake up to catch my show!! =D

And it was until like mid-way through the show then I recalled about my results. funny huh!

Well passed all! Not gonna step into SP to study anymore!!! yeah!! That's life man!! That's the best thing that can ever happen!

It wasn't really good results but I've got an A for maths! ya kill me if I get a "B". The rest was just C's! So it's still bad!! But who cares if I'm never gonna get back to SP to study! so... It's a good thing... goody good!

Oh yeah. I had a really long and hilarious conversation with mar-bitch yesterday!! hahha... I really meant funny. From msn to the phone. Which just can't stop getting us laughing. We are just ful of shit!! And I was high from olive oil and deprivation of sleep.

"Content to the conversation is not convinent for disclosure. And are subject to changes. Better changes."

haha... *evil grinx*

I just can't wait for that day man. Girls' night!! Lots of talking, lots of crapping and LOTS OF BITCHING!!! Just gotta confirm with sufen!!

And oh ya! we came out with a proper name for rojak gang! We shall be called the cute-retard-bitches!! it's a bit too long. But it's not offical till the other members are agreeable to it! probably cu-tard bitches!! hahaha...

Ok I shall stop here... Gotta get ready for tuition soon.

No comments: