Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A thinker

Suddenly I thought, what am I doing to my life?

It's already 3.26am and I'm still bloody hell awake!! My biological clock has totally turned upside down. And everyday without fail. Sleep at 4-5+ and wake up like 2+ in the afternoon. That's the kind of like I'm leading now. But I would stay home for as long as I can so as to prevent myself from spending. And it is proving effective.

Cause when I went out with my sisters and Mailina today. I bought 4 pairs of earring, a bottle of perfume, an umbrella and undies! yup... Now you know why I have to stay home in order to curb my horrible spending habit. It just goes way out of hand too often!

Ever wonder why I wanna stop myself from shopping?

To date I have not been buying clothes. And I'm still trying to stop myself from being too obsessed with shopping.

"crazy","why"...

Are these the words that you are thinking or saying out now?

Ya. In fact shopping is fun! It's good! Why torture yourself and be a shopaholic! It's so stupid doing this.

But never a moment did I thought it was a stupid choice. Throughout the years, the number of clothes I have are just totally increasing though I tried to clear away some clothes but it never seems to decrease. I bought necessary stuff... unnecessary stuff.... You won't want to know. Just take today for example... I've already got 2 umbrellas and I got one today.

But lately it suddenly occured to me that money is just way to important in this cruel world that you and I live in. Everything is about money. And only by saving, it then would give a sense of security. I'm trying to save up for my sweden trip, so my mum don't have to pay...

It doesn't mean that I won't go shopping anymore. I would still go but try to spend less. It's something so difficult to achieve. And for a matter of fact, I think it is gonna fail. I won't start making promises like give you guys a treat if I failed. I know it's nice to know that. But it was only for a period of time.

So maybe I'll just work this out alone together with God.

Tml is just gonna be brain racking day for the hollaback crew. Preparation for it is still way too far from almost done. In fact almost done is still not done yet. Always remind me of Mr Tan's "Almost there yet, but not there yet."

I was just going through some of my friends' friendster. It's just amazing how all of us has change. What would it be like if all of us be back at the old school sitting down for a chat. It's difficult to keep in contact with some people. And the few that you keep in contact with are the ones that you would cherish for the rest of your life.

The connections of people in life are just to amazing to describe.

Currently, I'm just thinking of food! Cause I'm hungry!!! But it's turning in soon.

So I'll just sleep my hunger away.

No comments: