Saturday, March 25, 2006

okies and so today was the live interview on 98.7fm...

I woke up super duper early like 6.30am!! To bath and get ready! Hell big time man!! The last time I woke up at 6+ was during my itp period! But well... it was ok la... Not really a hell of a time. I'm just complaining.

And despite waking up early to get ready we were still late... why? Cause I couldn't hail a cab! We waited for like 20mins!! Like hello?! Where are all the cabbies!!! And when we finally got a cab!! The uncle was pissed to find out that I would be going to 5 places?! But why?!! Ain't it good?! He has business you know!! You should have see his face man!! It's already so dark!! Now it's black like charcoal!! All the pick-up points were on the way what... Don't know what's wrong with him. Probably it's just the usual morning mood swings? Or maybe it's PMS!

Hey guys get them too k! Just not too often as compared to we ladies!!

We reached mediacorp radio at like 8+ when we were supposed to be on standby by 745am! Ugh. so sorry man! Justin and Vernon!

But both of them were kind or rather good enough. And we finally reached the station. And we got through this small pathway and by pass the first room! And it was Class 95fm morning Djs... Glenn and Flying dutchman! Then next it was 98.7fm... We greeted Justin and Vernon with a big hello and sorry!!

And we had to do this impromptu thingy... And I made a mistake!! haha... ah! but who cares!! The interview lasted for like 10 mins or so... And we were off!! Auds and the rest was expecting to see Shan wee and Jamie Yeo. But it seems like they went home disappointed!! But no worries!! We'll get to see him soon again!!

That's it!! 10+ interview and we took a cab from home and back home! I was back home like 9+... while people are going for work. Had my breakfast and watch some vcd... And I'm off to sleep again!! =)

yaya.. call me a big for all you want... I slept till like 4+! If I could I would have slept more but I couldn't cause I had to attend my sister's teachers and parents interaction session! haha... weird right.

Anyways I took as an opportunity to go and visit some teachers. Saw Ms Lio, Mr Lee and Darren Chong. And you bet Mr Lee look so much older...

But my top priority there was definitely not this, it was for my sister's results and horible attitude in school. But what can I say man! She has gotta straighten out things herself since she's already 17... I've heard the same old thing from her since I went to see her teachers when she was in sec 2!

Oh!! I had already register with HSS as relief teacher. I was thinking since that's my sec school... Might as well just go. After all that's the place that gave me most of my beautiful memories...

So I'll just have to wait for their call... And I really hope I can start soon! Cause I need to save up for Sweden!!!

No comments: