Thursday, March 09, 2006

A fruitful day

Indeed it was a fruitful day!! After slacking at home for a couple of days! and not spending money!! I went out the whole day today!! Almost 12 hours!! I met up with 3 groups of people today!!

And I miss them so!! But among this 3 groups none of them were my rojak gang!!

Cause well, Marilyn is having exams soon! ugh. Drag right!!

Strive for the best k! my dear BITCH!!

I'm waiting for that whole load of conversationt to happen man!!

We just simply laugh our arse off during the conversation man!! I can't imagine man!!

Sufen is going to taiwan soon!! HAVE A SAFE TRIP THERE!! AND RMB TO GET THINGS BACK FOR US!! I know you were!! oh u better be!!

anyways, met up with my bd mates and cia's bd mates to give our bd lecturer a treat!! At crystal jade!! The food is not very nice!! But you must know what to eat!! The wanton noodle is nice!! Try that!! But it's abit too salty!! had an enjoyable lunch!!

2 hours plus of lunch with all kinds of conversation related to business!! haha... but still we enjoyed!!

Met up with sulian and gang... and we had high tea!! It was fantastic man!! the brownie!! I wanna have more!!

Went walking around to look for their grad ball shoes and stuff! I'm so thankful that I'm not going! imagine the money I have to spend!! goodness gracious me!

And we were chatting, oh well... it's the same old conversation!! I mean what can graduates talk about!

It's just so funny. 3 years of poly life has alrady ended! We are talking about jobs and waiting for uni. UNI?! I'm turning 20 soon!! 20!! So bloody fast!!

Ok well... after that met up with some arses who I have not met for a long long time! But still they are forever so crappy!!

"School is so bored. but nvm I still have band!"

"Cause there's Jermaine and Jocelyn to make fun of."

They never ever fail to stop making fun of both of us!!!

HEY!!! I'm still EARNING MORE THAN YOU GUYS K!!! haha...

They were laughed at!! I just simply think tuition is easy money man!! Maybe i'll go get one more student! =D

And i'll end up earning more than LJ!! haha...

Dinner was good too! So practically I HAVE BEEN EATING THE WHOLE DAY!! SO THE 12 LAPS OF SWIM YTD IS GONE!!

No comments: