Monday, March 20, 2006

"dead"

okies! I'm so dead!! I'm so tired! Worn out!! Wat a weekend man!! Deprive of sleeps!! A

And for all you know! I get serious mood swings when I don't get enough sleep! I laughed easily but i get pissed off even faster!

And despite being tired, I had a whole of plans for the whole day!! And I really mean whole day! From morning to night.

It was church in the morning. And DISNEY ON ICE in the afternoon!!! It's darn good man!! If you had missed it this year, better go this year!! And I know somewhere out there, someone is so DARN jealoues of me!! haha.. =D so jealous. you know who you are!! haha... STUDY HARD!!! =P

It was touching!! And my tutee's parents paid for it! why? cause I had to bring their daughter to go watch. But nah I'm not the kind of person. I'll pay them back but not directly cause they actually called and asked me not to give nini any money! so probably I'll just buy a gift! =D

See, I'm so nice!! hah...

okies. so anyways, I met up with Ruben, halim and Kar heng for dinner! And this group of guys just can't stop making me laugh!!

And you know! I had free dinner!! We went to Ramanten, which I think the food totally sucks!!
Oh well but tat's not the point. the point is that halim dared me to drink the concentrated wasabi with soya sauce... And I just drank it!! I don't know why, but probably it's because I'm just too tired. But anyways I got my treat! Thanx boy! haha...

And it was swenses's ice cream after that!

Holy shit man!! I'm gonna put on tonnes of weight man!! I've gotta exercise!!

But before that it's good rest!! But now i'm stilling chatting on the phone with 2 arses!!

Oh!! the 3 guys went sentosa today! And caught 9 sea snails! actually I don't know what you call them but it's just that!! And I don't know how I they gonna survive without food man!! May God bless them!!

"A life of generousity brings abundant rewards."

No comments: