Friday, March 03, 2006

ever felt the feeling of having a burden off your shoulder?

Feeling just so light?

I'm sure you did. And that's exactly what I'm feeling at the moment.

Finally burn the project to cd and ready to bring it for printing and binding! =D

One year of hardwork. I can't imagine this... Unofficially GRADUATED!!! haha...

HOw long have I waited for this day?! hmm.... Let me think!

Probably a long long time that I can't even remember when... Oh maybe ever since year 2?

Whatever it is... My poly life have come to a full stop. starting a new chapter, new journey. But not sure what would be my first sentence of the new chapter? Looking forward.

Anyways it's already 3 of march... Besides being free from my therapy it's been a great mind in Feburary though exams and projects had to screw it up. I won't say it's a bad thing, it's just something that I know would be coming my way. Not unexpected. So it's still kind of cool.

I've gotta get going soon. Gotta bath then to bras barash and then to band room!! The school is finally renovating the band room!! Got to help out to move the percussion instruments to MLT 2!!

Ciaoz!

No comments: