Thursday, March 02, 2006

is it over?

finally MY VERY LAST PAPER IN SP IS OVER!!! well shan't comment on how's the paper... I lost 20 marks already... I'm just done for... So it's no point now... I just hope for a pass...

But nevertheless!! The smell of freedom is SO MUCH BETTER than hte aroma of my bowl of noodle right in front of me now!!

But too bad it's not gonna be over yet...

I've got a final report compliation to do for BD! ugh. drag...

it's just horrible to know that there's still a burden on your shoulder... And I'm too tired to do anything besides!! SLACK AND WATCH TV!! Hey that's something too!! =D

Been feeding on instant noodles for the few days! i'm just craving for it... So i don't care if i die of cancer! To be able to eat is happiness!!

Now that paper is over... I'm not sure what to do... some of my friends are slacking for a month first... so am I to do relief teaching start away or rest for one week! Yes I just said for a week! Not too long! I will get even lazier as i'm already VERY LAZY!! I just want a school near my house! Probably Radin Mas primary would be good! Or should I go back to my sec sch? hmmm...

OH BTW IT'S ALREADY 2 OF MARCH!! Remember my therapy?!!! It's working out so well!!!! I have not bought anything since the day I made the promise!! and I did go for window shopping! And though I saw things that I like! I have yet to buy it!!

Oh man!! Ain't you guys proud of me?!!! haha... The power of JOCELYN!!! =D

Seriously I can't believe it myself too!!

so 3 cheers for me!!!!

No comments: